Sunday, August 14, 2011

Favorite blog posts from my Livejournal blog

I recently changed over to blogger, and since there appears to be no easy way to transfer a livejournal blog (or any blog for that matter) to a blogger blog, I've decided to scan my old blog posts and choose some of my favorite posts.
2010

Ending one, Starting another: Top 10 (er, 12) of 2010

parking lot confessional story prompt

BLOODSHOT EYES, BUSTED BOOTS, BOOKS AND BIRTHDAYS

My Bullying Story- in support of Young Adult Authors Against Bullying

SCBWI Asilomar Conference report

It's been a great two weeks

 

2009

It's been a supercalifragilistic autumn!

photo video - hope this works...

Susie Stinkadora

SCBWI L.A. - FINALLY blogging about it

Hippos with shoes

Top 10 Reasons To Finish Your Novel

small views on death and heaven

One pair, two pair, three pair, seven...Shoes for Me, 2011!

2008

Just in case you needed a laugh

Rutgers Conference and Surviving October

2008 Barbara Karlin Grant award

lots of activity

Independent Bookstores

Follow up notes really DO matter!

2007

A little good news: Barbara Karlin Grant Letter of Commendation

Say No to Pea Soup

If you are interested, feel free to read my other posts at http://writearoundsue.livejournal.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment