Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bursting with Book News!

I am sooooooooo thrilled to announce that I've just sold TWO books to Golden Books! I'm over the moon. The titles that will join the Little Golden Books line are:

A Pirate's Life, about a yound landlubber who, while getting a tour of a pirate ship from the captain, earns his sea legs in battle and becomes an official pirate himself!

Robots, Robots, Everywhere!, is a rhyming collection of all the many robots of today - from toys to working robots that help us clean, explore space and sea, farm, and more.

Both are written in short, playful rhyme.

Big thanks to my wonderful agent, Jennifer Unter.

Today has been a fantastic day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Congratulations Sue. Wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting news! Congratulations! I'll keep my eye out for those titles at my local bookseller.

    I also wanted to thank you for chiming in at my blog http://literarylunchbox.blogspot.com/ My son was thrilled to have so many wonderful bloggers giving him praise and answering his question. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete